Sep 6, 2006
1. Your name plus "y"?
Larissay pronounced Laris Say
2. Two thoughts at the moment? My pimples are driving me nuts. Why am I blogging?
3. What are you listening to right now? people talking
4. A part of a song lyric that's in your mind: "I've got joy down in my heart deep deep down in my heart... J- O- Y down in my heart"
5. Describe where you are right now? sitting in an office chair in the computer lab
6. The highlight of your week? this week...it is the first week since camp has been over and going to the fair with my best friend
7. What are you craving to have right now? comfortable fashionable clothes (oxymoronic, I do realize)
8. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
Neil, my super bestest friend and fiance
9. What are you scared of? driving
10. Last Movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
11. The best way you've ever gotten out of a ticket? I have never gotten out of a ticket. I have only had one speeding ticket.
12. What is your heritage? who knows? My dad is has a mixed European background mostly German and Norwegian, but my mom is from the island of Mauritius which contains a mixture of Indian, Asian, and French.
13. Are you thinking of someone right now? my tallest- Neil- my fiance, he is the sweetest
14. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree? She does white trash Hollywood style. Her music drives me crazy because I like it and I don't know why.
15.What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? how long ago it was when I could download things to my own computer?
16. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I went to the hospital a couple times with my old roommate Amanda to get her checked in, but the last time I went for a visit was probably my grandpa- that was a long time ago.
17. Say something about the person who posted this before you?
Bethany- wow long time no see, Party Mart was always better when you were there
18. Name a friend whose name starts with "J"? Jason aka Trogdor the Burninator
19. Do you have to work tomorrow? no, I don't have a job, yeah I know, I am a lazy butt
20. Say 3 inside jokes to people who read your surveys?
1) Of course YOU would say that
2) That's your answer for everything
3) Itty bitty Hedgehog style
21. How many houses have you lived in? defined "lived in"- I have stayed for extended periods of time at various places so lets see: from birth to 2ish I have no idea where I lived but we had a town house in HI, an apt. in CA, a military housing in CA, a house in HI, an apt. in ID, a house in ID, 2 different dorms 4 different dormrooms in OR, 2 apt. in OR, a house in OR, camp roundhouse in OR, and two "house sitting" places. I guess 14 living places- 1 town house, 4 apartments, 1 military house, 3 houses, 2 dorms (a total of 4 rooms), 1 roundhouse, and 2 "house sits"
22. For or against same sex marriage? against
23. Last friend you talked to online? Katrina
24. Who was the last person to text message you? Neil- of course!!
25. What did it say? I love you too, sweetheart.
26. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Neil's dad's house
27. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? no
28. Do you speak any other language other than english? Some French and ASL
29. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you say the most?
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! This is the DAY- AR!!!
30. Last thing you watched on TV? Fraiser and Bloopers
31. Do you dress for style or comfort? comfort for the most part
32. Do blondes really have more fun? no
35. Name someone with the same b-day as you? Destiny (a camper of mine), Jane Austen (she is dead though)
36. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? no
37.Who would win a fight: Jack Daniels or Jim Beam? What are we going for here?
38.Faced with a death, which way would you rather go out? being held by my husband
39.What's your favorite cereal character? Honey Nut Cheerios bee
40. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? Billie Jean- I like the song Neil, but I don't want it played at our wedding
41. Who do you think will repost this and who do you want to? No one, I don't think people read this any more, but that is okay with me. I do it for myself.
Posted at 12:59 pm by LarryGirl
Feb 28, 2006
1. First Name? Larissa
2. When did you last cry? about a month or so ago
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham (preferably sliced really thin)
7. What is your birth date? 12/16/82
8. Mountains or Beach? Mountains are fun to camp in and Beaches are fun to play on. I don't think one is better than the other.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends
with you(rself)? It depends on what type of "other" person I was. If I was some what nerdy I would definantly be friends with me.
10. Do you have a journal? yes
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? recently I have found out that few people can read my sarcasm so I use it rarely
12. Do you have a nickname? yes- larry
13. Would you bungee jump? *shrugs, maybe
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no, I rarely wear shoes that require that
15. Do you think that you are strong? Strongest Woman in the World!!! (not really)
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies N Creme
17. Shoe Size? 6 1/2
18. Red or pink? pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My pimples, I have a lot of them.
20. Who do you miss most? tonight I miss Neil (my boyfriend not my brother)
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it
back? everyone should just get a blog and post their answers there so other people can read them if the want or not, that what I will probably do
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right
now? pj pants are checker pattern of green and blue
23. What are you listening to right now? Soda Pop guess who is singing it?
24. Last thing you ate? candy
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Princess Pink, Sunshine Yellow, or Baby Bird Blue
26 . What is the weather like right now? Dark and Cloudy
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Neil, he is a sweet heart
28. 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex? their sense of humor
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh! He is so awesome. We are like minded in a few areas. We have fun together. Chris is so funny.
30. Favorite Drink? Raspeberry Lemonaide
31. What is your favorite sport? I am not really good at any sport but I love swimming and tennis and football
32. Hair Color? dark brown or I guess the hair people would call it "brunette"
33. Eye Color? greenish more on the hazel side
34. Do you wear contacts? no
35. Favorite Food? sandwiches
36. Last Movie You Watched? The End of the Spear
37. Favorite Day of the Year? I don't know, what makes the day your favorite?
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? happy endings, but I don't really know what to compare that to, I haven't seen many scary movies
39. Summer or winter? summer is prefered
40. Hugs OR Kisses? both
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? S'more pie
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? *shrugs, most people I know don't like filling these out as much as I do
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? the man who lives across the street
44. Current living arrangements? I live with 2 roommates in a little house in a little city.
45. What books are you reading? wow like list ALL the ones I am reading or just last read? ok- Truth Aflame, Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, The Amber Spyglass, Heaven, The Purpose Driven Life, and the Bible there were a couple more but they were more on my "to do list" then being read
46. What is on Your Mouse Pad? little water droplets on a black back ground and the word Allsop in the corner
47. What did you watch on TV last night? I don't have a TV to watch, but I did watch a DVD episode of Friends last night
48. Favorite Sounds? my boyfriend's voice and popcorn popping in the microwave
49. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Posted at 11:10 pm by LarryGirl
Feb 1, 2006
200. My name is:
199. I was born on:
198. I am a:
196. My eye color is:
195. My shoe size is:
194. My ring size is:
192. My height is:
191. I am allergic to:
nothing that I know of
190. I live in:
189. The last three books I read:
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, The God Who is There, The Way to Rainy Mountain
188. My bed is:
not really mine, I moved into an already half furnished room. The bed is a single with my flowery comforter, too many pillows, and a flannel sheet because it is getting chilly
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex:
They are crazy but so much funnier then I could ever hope to be or see in a female.
186. I am glad I'm my sex because:
I want to be a mom some day. I love playing with my hair and getting hugs from my girlfriends.
184. My best friend is:
181. Three things I can never resist are:
candy, offers to brush my hair, and getting a new book
179. My favorite pajamas are:
my penguin pjs!!!
178. A perfect kiss is:
still to come, hopefully at the alter
177. The last three albums I bought are:
soundtrack "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", soundtrack "Finding Nemo", soundtrack "Freaky Friday"
176. Last song that made me cry was:
172. My most treasured possession is:
170. What did you do last night:
went grocery shopping for much needed food, put my check in the bank, cried with my boyfriend over lack of money and no car and just trying to figure out life decisions, ate pancakes with my roommate and her boyfriend, called my parents, read, and went to bed
167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn):
near to nothing, I tan a nasty color if I tan at all and I have only been burnt twice
-I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe in-
142. Love at first sight?:
no, probably not
I don't know
yes, of course
um, we will not discuss that subject
yes, the Bible talks about it
yes, also in the Bible
yes, but I don't know what they are because people either go to hell or heaven so...but there are unexplainable disturbances out there
I like to read them to make fun of them, but they aren't true
-Which is Better?: -
129. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs of course!
128. Drunk or High:
I would not know.
127. Phone or Online:
better? I prefer to have access to the Internet.
126. GUYS with/without Hats:
without is better
125. Blondes or Brunettes:
*shrugs* I don't think either is BETTER.
120. Night or Day:
both have there positives, I tend to take more advantage of the night
119. Oranges or Apples:
Apples are a cleaner fruit
118. Curly or Straight hair:
for me- straight seems to work pretty well
-Here's What I Think About. . . -
Is bad, it is murder
114.A baby that resulted from a rape?
it is unsettling, but a baby is a blessing even from a tragic event
annoying and frustrating, but I have not thought too terribly long about this subject
112Babies with disabilities?
God has given us people born into this world with disabilities to show his power and glory. It gives humans a chance to be more human.
It is hard to deal with, but we can cry, fall on our knees, and pray to God for restoration.
I have never not been in school. I love school. I wish I could be at school forever, but I can't have everything.
-Last time I. . . -
104. Took a Shower:
103. Kissed someone:
102. Hugged someone:
today about an hour or two ago- it was a Stacy hug!!!!
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while:
today- Heidi Gott!
I grow all the time, well not physically so much as spiritual and mentally.
90. The diztiest person I know:
that is not a flattering trait, I don't know if I know anyone but myself who can win that prize
89. The one person who makes me laugh the most is:
87. One thing I'm pissed about right now is:
Honestly (even though I wouldn't use the word "pissed")- I need a car and job
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was:
Pride and Prejudice
82. The thing I don't understand is:
speaking in tongues- what is that all about any way?
81. The dumbest thing I have ever said:
"What is peanut butter?"
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is:
"Well I think you should pray" not so much a bad answer but it was somewhat unsatisfactory
79. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is:
there ability to make your life turn on a dime through figuring out relationships with them, to them making fun of you, and how much you love them
78. This week I am:
just doing homework and hanging out at home and going to classes
77. This winter vacation I am:
hum...well since winter vacation JUST ended I can only guess on this one, I hope to be having fun and not stressing. I can't even plan more than that.
76. This summer vacation I am:
maybe working at camp, maybe falling off the face of the earth, but always serving God
75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
uh....I don't know what to call home. If home is here in Turner, Oregon when I leave I miss my friends, my soft bed, and my computer. If home is Meridian, Idaho, I miss my mom's cooking and watching TV.
74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most about. . . -
(cross your fingers) getting a car
seeing Neil, making breakfast
going to AWANA
71. Next Summer:
definantly the sunshine
70. Next Week:
maybe we will be getting our Dove t-shirts
67. People call me:
Larry, Princess, LarryGirl, the third, Larissa, Rissa, Lair, Cutie, Love, Short-stuff
64. The person I have been friends with the longest is:
Caleb Chaney, since we were real little
62. The person who knows the most about me is:
oh tough, I should say my boyfriend but that isn't true right now, Jason knows me real well, but then so does God :-)
61. The person who can read me the best is:
Neil can read me pretty well, or at the very least read me back my feelings so well I am amazed
60. The most difficult thing to do is?:
to trust God- COMPLETELY, I have to diliberately choose to do this every day of my life
59. I have/have not gotten a driving record?
I got a speeding ticket in Cascade Locks and I was in a car accident just last year though it was not my fault
58. I have the following siblings:
Younger sister Marlene (nearing 21 very soon); Younger brother Neil (19, and not to be confused with my boyfriend named Neil)
57. My favorite people are:
my friends (especially my boyfriend)- church friends, school friends, fellowship friends, graduated friends etc.
56. My zodiac sign is:
Sagittarious (I think I came pretty close to spelling it right this time)
55. The first person I thought/think I was/am in love with was/is:
I was in love with my first boyfriend, Anthony. I still love him but I am not IN love with him. That is a totlaly different concept. But now I know a lot better what love is because of God and the new person he has brought into my life
53. The one person who can't hide things from me:
except for Neil, everyone hides stuff from me
52. The person I find myself spilling my guts to is:
pretty much everyone and anyone who will listen, I can't hide stuff- ever, but I most definantly can't hide stuff from Neil
51. Right now I am talking to:
well no one 'cept God, we chat lots
48. I have a job at:
that one place
47. I have these pets:
Coco my cat at home in the Idaho place, but here in Oregon I have an uninvited ant farm
46. I wish I was:
some where far far away in a story book, wearing a pretty dress and living in a castle, picking flowers in the garden, and I would wander back inside pick up a book and find a comfy place to sit and read.
45. The worst sound in the world:
cars crashing together is high on the list, the sound of someone vomiting
44. The person that makes me cry the most is?
my sister, but sometimes my family i n general
43. The best shoulder to cry on is:
well since I did it for the first time yesterday- Neil's
41. I almost died when:
I was in the car accident well maybe not "die" but I could have. In fact I have died no less than six times in the last year while playing the role of a corpse last year in the school play
39. My boy/girlfriend is:
the sweetest guy in the entire world. I never get to talk about how awesome he is. He has taken care of me in so many ways already. He is a God-fearing man who loves serving others for glory of God. He listens to me, reads with me, talks with me, and always tells me I am cute and that he loves me. Neil (not to be confused with my brother of the same name)
34. My favorite state?:
Oregon is alright, I miss California and Idaho but only for the weather.
33. My favorite piece of clothing is:
my "I Make Boys Cry" t-shirt
32. My favorite sport to play is:
tennis and badminton, swimming is great too
31. Last time I cried:
29. What i'm wearing right now is:
let's start from the top to the bottom- my glasses, blue raincoat (I find wearing my raincoat especially indoors guarrantees good weather), black long sleeve shirt with blue and red stripes down the sleeves, blue jeans, white socks, and gray tennis shoes
28. The school I went to is:
Longfellow Elementary School, Fairmont Junior High, Eagle High, and currently attending Western Baptist (aka Corban) College
27. The last person I got pissed off at was:
26. My worst drinking experience was:
I have never drank a drop of alcohol in my life. But the worst drinking experience not directly invovling me was when my dad got my mom drunk at my cousin's wedding. She really embarrassed me by throwing her shoes off and dancing like a crazy person then a few min. later proceeding to throw up (thankfully) in the bathroom for the rest of the night and with a hang over all the next morning.
24. The last movie I watched was:
22. The all-time best movie is:
Life is Beautiful
21. The all-time best thing in the world is:
Jesus' message of salvation to the world
19. The most annoying thing ever is:
17. I lose all respect for people who:
16. The movies I have cried at are:
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, Life is Beautiful, A Little Princess, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
the time I fell off my bed head first onto the concrete floor- killer headache for nearly two weeks, I had also proceeded to cut my nose and lip on the way down
10. My favorite phrases:
"Hey Girl", "Love ya", "my bad", "check it out! check it out! check it out!", "whoa! free money!"
My room is full of:
coziness- pictures on the wall, clothes in the closet, and books on the shelves
8. My favorite celebrity is:
do I really have to pick one? they are all a little too trashy for me, but just to say something I do like Brad Pitt in Troy
7. My favorite cliche is?:
"You have to remember the Bigger Picture"
6. My downfall is?:
Let my emtions control me. I am egocentric more than I would like to be.
5. My weakness is?:
I am too trusting and I don't like making commitments and then not being able to fulfill them
What turns me on is?:
someone who loves to talk about what they are learning and reading and how God is teaching them, a sense of humor, love for God, when they love kids and pick up babies
3. I want this to end because?: I am not wanting it to end too badly, but I do have reading to get done.
2. I filled out 200 questions because?: I finished writing a Family Story and I just wanted to fill up some more time.
1. Was it fun?: sure was
sure i guess. not really but whatev
Posted at 03:54 pm by LarryGirl
Dec 4, 2005
Thirteen random things you like:
1. Christmas songs
2. anything Harry Potter related
3. Teen Girl Squad!
4. twinkle lights
5. hot showers
6. hot chocolate on a snowy day
7. reading in a big comfy chair
11. cute pink shirts
12. book markers
Twelve movies you like:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Life is Beautiful
3. Little Women
4. 13 Going on 30
6. Two Weeks Notice
7. 50 First Dates
8. Wedding Singer
9. Anne of Avonlea
10. Pride and Prejudice
11. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
12. Ever After
Eleven Good Bands/Artists:
2. Linkin Park
3. Josh Groban
4. Rebecca St. James
5. Destiny's Child
6. Vanessa Williams
7. Jars of Clay
8. Julie Andrews
9. Avril Lavigne
10. Cherish the Ladies
11. Amy Shreve
Ten Random Things About You:
1. I have two younger siblings
2. I can't fold my tongue.
3. I can play the piano.
4. I don't have a car.
5. I played a dead Hebrew child in a play in college
6. I want to get married someday.
7. I love to eat.
8. I've never made or worn a tie-dye t-shirt
9. I collect Newbery Award books and book markers
10. I use to live in Hawaii
Nine Friends (in no order):
6. Caleb (both of them)
Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks:
1. kiwi-strawberry cocktail
2. white chocolate mocha
3. bake potato with cheese
5. Tacos!!! (I need them or I will explode, that happens ot me sometimes)
7. carrot sticks and salami (yes, together)
8. black berries
Seven Things You Wear Daily:
2. hair ties
4. class ring
5. some type of shirt/sweater
6. some type of foot covering- slippers, socks, shoes etc
7. I am running out of things, I don't wear jewelery much, um I guess a blanket? sometimes wear my pjs all day like today so....
Six Things That Annoy You:
1. people talking to other cars when they are driving
2. when my feet are cold
3. people who are not genuine
4. when I sleep in too much
5. being hungry
6. drama (ex. having to deal with complicated relationship issues)
Five Things You Touch Everyday:
1. a book
2. my computer
4. my pillow
5. my hands
Four Shows You Watch:
2. America's Next Top Model
4. Invader Zim
Three Parts of your Heritage:
1. Mauritian (people from the island of Mauritius)
3. well stemming from being Mauritian probably Indian and/or French
Two Places You Want To Go That You Haven't Been To:
One Person You Could Spend The Rest Of Your Life With:
1. A good cheesy Christian answer- Jesus Christ, a better question would be who do you WANT to spend the rest of your life with (most likely meaning marriage)- to this I don't have a real answer. Life is confusing and God always ALWAYS throws me for a loop. One of my closest friends right now is Neil, but I am not dating any one. I do hope one day to find someone special to spend the rest of life with.
Posted at 10:45 pm by LarryGirl
Dec 3, 2005
Name: Larissa Martinson
Locality: living in Turner, Oregon, I am sitting at my desk
Birth date: December 16th, 1982
Physical Appearance: I am rather short at 4'11, but have been described as kind, funny, cute, books, the cutest, and real real cute My eyes are almond shaped and are a hazelish color but mosly a shade of green. My hair is brown and layered to shoulder length with streaks of red. I weigh around 110 pounds so I am at a pretty decent healthy weight although I am out of shape because I can't run for more than 10 minutes without feeling like I want to die. I wear glasses for reading. I have white to almost olive shade of skin. My arms are slightly more hairy than the average girl. My feet are a bit big at size 6 and a half. My teeth are only slightly crooked on the bottom and only slightly discolored.
Family (immediate): Mom (Marie), Dad (Kevin), Sister (Marlene), Brother (Neil)
School: Western Baptist College/ to the rest of the wacked out world you can call it Corban College
Major: English Humanities
What I do in my Spare Time: take surveys like this, read, hang out with friends, eat real food, watch Homestar Runner and Strong Bad e-mails (I do that even if I don't have spare time), other than that I don't do much besides school
Favorite books: Harry Potter series, Smoky the Cowhorse, Fahrenheit 451, Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, I am kinda starting to like His Dark Materials Triology
Favorite Movies: Life is Beautiful, The Patriot, Troy, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, 13 Going on 30, Anne of Avonlea
Favorite Music: have you ever heard of paleo-celtic beatgrass? I love classical, party anthemes, harp, hymns etc. My favorite CD is the soundtrack of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I listen to anything at least once. I am not really picky.
Favorite TV shows: America's Next Top Model, Friends, Jeopardy, Fraiser (not in that order)
Physical Health issues: I might be slightly deaf, but I am pretty healthy otherwise.
Mental Health issues: nothing that I am aware of
Shameless things I've recently done: "recently"? well I guess totally wasting this time to do this survey and this entire Saturday watching TV and sleeping
Posted at 06:23 pm by LarryGirl
Jul 28, 2005
name: Larissa Martinson
shoe size: 6
siblings: 2, one sister and one brother
jr.high: Fairmont Jr. High, Boise, Idaho
elementary: Longfellow Elementary, Alameda, California and mostly homeschooled using Liberty Academy Curriculm
hometown: hum...I don't like to claim one, really.
favorite place: the Library I suppose
favorite soda: Coca-Cola or Dr Pepper
favorite food: mostly Italian and hot dogs
favorite book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
favorite pen: Bethany Baptist Church
favorite car: Toyota Camry
favorite animal: butterfly
water brand: Arrowhead
favorite burger place: Red Robin
bar or club: I have never really been to one of those actually
favorite vitamins: Vitamin C?
favorite show: Friends
favorite dog: Chad's dogs- no idea what their names are
cell phone co.: Cingular *grrrrr
favorite shirt: "I Make Boys Cry"- trust me this is an awesome t-shirt!
favorite sport: to watch- football and baseball, to play- swimming and tennis
favorite computer: so far anyone that runs and is at a decent speed- I am stupid- I know NOTHING about computers except that I am glad I have one
favorite fruit: Black Berries and Grapes
favorite song: Lifehouse "You and Me"
favorite milkshake: Oreo
steak or lobster: I have never had lobster so I can't really say
favorite color: pinks
favorite weather: sunny and bright, weather I can roll around on the grass in
favorite states: Cali or Idaho
have a crush on someone: I like someone, yes
wish you could live: somewhere else
think about suicide: no
believe in online dating: not really, it is a real good way to guard your true self to others which is not a good way to start ANY relationship
think others find you attractive: um, it is questionable
like cleaning: yes, but not cleaning up AFTER people- constantly
like roller coasters: oh yeah! they are great
write in cursive or print: I love the concept of writing in general, I write pretty much any way I feel like- I am trying to get into Calligraphy
last talked to: with an actual use of my voice- the guy at the Starbucks where I ordered a drink, on-line- Sarah Clement
last thought of: My leg pits are really sweaty.
last showered: This morning after my vigorious exercise
last cut your nails: I think it was Friday (July 22)
last did laundry: two weeks ago, Saturday
last hugged a tree: I don't really remember, probably on choir tour 4 years ago
last prayed: this morning during devotions and continually throughout the day with random questions I have for God
for or against?..
long distant relationships: if you are mature and you put a continual effort to keep in contact it could work for dedicated people
killing people: in self-defense
driving drunk: it is very wrong, it kills innocent people
soap opera: if you want to, they are pretty weird and cheesy though
ever cried over a girl: no
ever been in a fist fight: with my sister- maybe
ever been arrested: no
ever had a friend die: not yet
ever dated a cousin: ah no, but I have been a little physically affectionate with a few cousins
ever used a gun: not yet, but I have been told I will- many times
ever finished a puzzle: yeah, lots of kids ones and I have cute cat one that wasn't too big that I finished, I forgot about that hobby, ummm...I might have to get into that
ever got surgery: no, the biggest thing I ever had was dental work and a mole removal
ever got beat up: no
ever hated someone: HATE is a strong word as my mom always told me, if I have ever really hated anyone it was probably Terri Shiavo's husband and the character O'Brien in the book 1984
ever made a huge mistake: stnanks maybe, HUGE mistakes- ah! maybe the whole dating thing
ever tried any drugs: nope
ever jogged a mile: yeah, a few times, I doubt if I can do too well now
ever played with someones feelings: not that I have been aware of, but some people call me flirty
ever had feelings for someone young: "feelings"? what type of feelings? I kinda like Tom Felton and he is pretty young. He is just a really cute looking kid.
shoes do you wear: flippity-flops
do you sleep in: pjs
did you eat for lunch: Mac & Cheese, Cheetos, and Sunny-D- my new all orange food diet! hehe
is love: it is unconiditionally looking out for the interest of others, it isn't a feeling it is a commitment
of times I have had my heart broken?: I think I am soon to have one at the end of this year for the first time but we will see
of hearts I have broken?: I am not positive but I know at least one but no more than four or five I think
of guys/girls you've rejected?: three
of drugs you taken: all I take is Ibuprofen
of accidents you been in: only 2 that I can really remember- one when I was little my dad t-boned at an intersection and Adam and the totalled car
of people you lead on?: with Thomas I think it was a mutual fliration so I don't know if I have ever really led anyone except maybe Shawn, but I don't know
do you think you are?..
funny: looking? yeah, most of the time, but I am not really funny in humor
hot: when I am dancing to Disco Inferno, oh yeah! I am hot
lovable: someday I hope so
cocky: no way, I may have an ego but I don't "brag" about it
girly: yes, totally and completely- pink, flowers, fufu smells, princess stuff, chick flick cry fests, etc...
boyish: no, not any more
smart: not really, I try to be intellectual but it is usually deflated
pimp: juice, anyone?
gangster: yoh dawg!
five letter word: porky
comedian: Bob Smiley, Ken Rudolph, and Bill Cosby
candy: Sour Punch kids, Skittles, Starbursts, Peanut M&Ms, Reeses Pieces, Snickers Crunch, and Nerds
cartoon: The Simpsons
cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
chewing gum: Big Red
day of week: soon it will be Sunday (crossing my fingers for getting that day off from work soon)
least fave day: Saturday (working all day is a little boring)
jello flavor: Cheery or Lime
summer or winter: summer is the best
trampolines or swimming pools: swimmin' in a pool
person who last?..
slept in your bed: me
saw you cry: Amanda, crying over a boy no less
made you cry: Thomas, he didn't MAKE me cry but he is the reason I was crying
you went to the movies with: Amanda and Chad
yelled at you: Chad, probably
sent you an email: Diana
have you ever?..
said "i love you" and meant it?: yes
gone out in public in your pajamas?: yeah, too many times
kept a secret from everyone?: yeah, but it is rare
cried during a movie?: of course- Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, I balled!!!
ever at anytime owned new kids on the block?: no, never really got into them
planned your week based on the TV Guide? not since highschool when I had all the time and chanels in the world
been on stage?: for choir
been to New York?: no, well as a relatively small baby, but that doesn't count
been to California?: yup, lived there, done that- have a blast every single time I am down there
been to Florida?: no, never been down south
Hawaii?: yes, beautiful beaches and very fun
China?: no, that would be fun I bet
Canada?: yeah, it is very big and very open
Europe?: also as a relatively small baby
what time is it now?: 12:16 am
apples or bananas?: Granny Smiths
blue or red?: red-hot!
walmart or target? the bulldog is way more awesome than the smiley face dude
spring or fall?: fall
what are you gonna do after you finish this?: read a chapter from Moby Dick
what was the last meal you ate? lasagna and again with the Cheetos and some diet Dr. Pepper- why in the world am I drinking DIET soda?????
are you bored?: not taking this survey, in general this summer is getting a bit boring now that I have to read Moby Dick
last noise you heard?: preaching from Dr. Adrian Rodgers
last smell you sniffed: diet dr pepper
last time you went out of state/province?: went to Idaho to see my bro graduate in May
do you believe in love at first sight? sometimes I do, but I don't know because I am admittedly ignorant in that area, Dr. Dobson says no and I usually agree with him, I am so torn
do you want children one day & if so, how many?: sometimes I do, right now I don't because I am neither married nor am I financially ready, but maybe someday. I think I lack maturity and responsibility too. Many days go by and I have a fague feeling that I won't be getting married, but I am not worried. If I were blessed I would like 5 or 6 children.
most important thing to you in a friendship is?: honesty, loyalty, trust
criminal record?: no
do you speak any other languages?: a little bit of ASL, 3 years of French, and 1 year of Latin
name some of your favorite things in your bedroom?: my awesome new desk, my tiny little ceiling fan, and the lacy curtains on my window
worst feeling in the world?: needing to pee really bad with no bathroom
nickname(s): Larry, munchkin, Lair
how old do you look?: um probably 17 or 18, I am a little short but I don't really look too young, I don't think
how old do you act?: like I am still in high school most of the time
glasses/contacts?: my nerdy glasses- I love them!
braces: not any more, those were pretty fun though
do you have any pets?: nope, too bad, just a bunch of roming cats
you get embarrassed?: yeah, extremely easily
what upsets you?: when I am constantly unmotivated
Posted at 12:49 am by LarryGirl
Jun 22, 2005
FuLL NaMe ~ Larissa Marie Martinson
aGe ~ 22
hEiGhT ~ 4'11
NaTuRaL hAiR CoLoR ~ Dark Brown
EyE CoLoR ~ Hazelish- kinda brown, kinda green
# oF SibLiNgs ~ 2, 1 bro and 1 sis
gLaSsEs / CoNtACts ~ unfortunately yes, I have worn glasses since I was in Kindergarden
PiErCiNgs ~ one hole in each ear
TaTtOos ~ nope
* FaVoRiTes *
CoLoR ~ princess pink
BaNd ~ Linkin' Park
SoNg ~ "You and Me" by Lifehouse
StUfFeD aNiMaL ~ well although he is more of a cucumber than an animal- Larry the Cucumber in his Barbara Manati pjs
ViDeO GaMe ~ Sonic the Hedgehog
tV sHoW ~ Friends
MoVie ~ Anne of Avonlea
BoOk ~ (the Bible being a given) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
FoOd ~ tacos
hOliDaY~ I know this isn't really a holiday but- my birthday, working at a party store kinda deminishes the love for regular holidays
GaMe oN a CeLL pHoNe ~ Bowling
Cd CoVeR ~ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban soundtrack- it is kinda creepy looking but with an icey blue color
fLoWeR ~ pink roses
sCeNt ~ raspberry
aNiMaL ~ butterfly
CoMiC BoOk ~ I have never read any comic books- I guess this is something I should invest some time in
cErEaL ~ Cinnamon Toast Crunch
wEbSiTe ~ www.homestarrunner.com
CaRtOoN ~ Recess
pLay aN iNsTrUmEnT ~ yes, piano and flute
WaTch tV MoRe ThAn 60 HoUrs a WeEk ~ no, we don't even have any television chanels where I live so I just watch movies mostly or hang out once in awhile with friends that do have TV
LiKe To SiNg ~ of course, especially if no one is around to hear
HaVe a jOb ~ yes, Party Mart (sounds cheesy, I know)
HaVe a CeLL pHoNe ~ yes, but it doesn't work where I live
:-( but it will work every where else
LiKe to pLaY sPoRts ~ I like to play tennis and swim
HaVe a bOyfRiEnD / GiRLfRiEnD ~ well no, but I have an unspoken attachment and even if that never works out I will be a single content well-rounded young woman
HaVe a cRuSh oN SoMeoNe ~ yes
LiVe SoMeWhEre oThEr tHan tHe US ~ no, but I have lived in Italy while a baby and for periods of time in Australia
HaVe MoRe tHaN 5 Tvs iN yOuR HoUse ~ no, we have 2
HaVe aNy sPeCiaL TaLeNts or sKiLLs ~ like numchuck skills and computer hacking skills? I am not any good with hooking up with chicks (or guys for that matter) and I don't have a mustache, but apparantly I can bake good cookies and I have been told I have talent for writing and organization
eXeRCiSe dAiLy ~ I wish, I should, I will start...tomorrow
LiKe sChOoL ~ school is awesome, but I have been at it for awhile now and want a new challenge
* cAn yOu *
SiNg The aLpHaBeT BaCkWaRds ~ I can only go up to W
sTaNd oN yOuR Tip tOes WiThOuT WeAriNg sHoEs ~ I think so, I remember it hurting my ankles a little bit
SpEaK aNy OtHeR LaNgUaGes ~ I haven't studied up on it in awhile, but I did take 3 years of French and 1 year of Latin- looking forward to possibly studying Italian
gO a dAy WiThOuT FoOd ~ oh yeah, all the time, not really because I WANT to but I am tiny and my stomach shrunk because I didn't have enough money for food at a time in my life
StAy uP fOr MoRe tHaN 24 hRs ~ yes, but I don't really like to
ReAd MuSiC ~ I do alright
RoLL yOuR ToNgUe ~ I am SO jealous of the people who can do this! My whole family can do it! I am the ONLY one who can't.
eAt a wHoLe PiZzA ~ at once? well if Chad and Thomas convince me to I probably could
* PiCk oNe *
bLaCk // wHiTe ~ whiteness
LiGhTs oN // LiGhTs oFf ~ lights on
TV // MoViEs ~ the movies
cAr // tRuCk ~ Car
BoDy sPrAy // LoTiOn ~ body spray
CaSh //ChEck ~ taking the cash
PiLLoWs // bLaNkEts ~ blankets, lots of blankets
hEaDaChEs // sToMaCh aChEs ~ headaches I suppose because I don't like running off to the bathroom
pAiNt // ChArcOaL ~ Water color paint
Chinese//japaneese ~ Chinese food and Japanese swords
SuMMer // WiNtEr ~ Summer all the way
SnOw // rAiN ~ snow, I prefer snow
fOg // MiSty ~ Fog!
RoCk // rAp ~ hum, tough, Rock
MeAt // VeGeTaRiAn ~ Meat, but with some salad
bOy // GiRL ~ girl
ChOcOLaTe // VaNiLLa ~ chocolate (milk)
SpRiNkLes // iCiNg ~ Icing for my cupcakes
CaKe // PiE ~ S'more Pie
FrEnCh tOaSt // FrEnCh fRiEs ~ French Toast by Chad and French Fries from McDonalds
StRaWbErRiEs // bLuEbErRiEs ~ strawberries
oCeAn // sWiMMiNg pOoL ~ the big blue
hUgs // KiSsEs ~ Hugs
CoOkiEs // MuFfiNs ~ cookies, all kinds of cookies
WaLLet // PoCkEt ~ pocket
WiNdOw // DoOr ~ door
eMo // GoTh ~ what?
PiNk // PuRpLe ~ hot pink
cAt // dOg ~ cat
LoNg sLeEve // ShOrT sLeEve ~ 3 quarter sleeve, the kinda that end a little past the elbow
PaNts // ShOrtS ~ pants
WiNtEr BrEaK // AuTuMn ~ autumn
SpRiNg // AuTuMn ~ Spring Time
cLoUds // cLeAr sKy ~ clear sky
MoOn // MaRs ~ mars
* I .. *
Am ~ wanting some socks
WaNt ~ some socks, I just told you that.
NeEd ~ new socks.
CrAvE ~ socks without holes and funny designs.
LoVe ~ socks with fun patterns.
HaTe ~ socks with holes.
gOt ~ a lots of socks with holes.
fEeL ~ like my feet are cold and want socks.
MiSs ~ Thomas
Am AnNoyEd By ~ myself because of my lack of motivation.
wOuLd RaThEr Be ~ motivated to exercise, read, and clean my room.
Am TiReD oF ~ missing Thomas and being anxious for nothing when in everything I should be praying and giving thanksgiving to the Lord.
WiLL aLwAys ~ love and be loved by God.
Posted at 02:42 pm by LarryGirl
ALL ABOUT YOU
1. What is your whole name? Larissa Marie Martinson
2. Do you have any pets? sadly, no
3. What is your favorite color? pastels- pink, blue, lavendar
4.Ddo you have a boyfriend? no, but you never know
5. Are you a vegetarian? no way
6How many people are in your close family? including me, 5
7.What Is your favorite food? Italian
8. Do you go to school? yes, I am in college still
9.What is your favorite class? my favorite class of all time was Christian Ethics
1What is your least favorite class? any education classes I took before I changed my major- probably Teaching Reading and Management and Discipline in the Classroom, and I didn't like IPS too much either
wWould you consider yourself a prep, a punk, a goth, or none of them( you are not to fond of being labled)? I don't mind people saying I am a Christian who has a rather comfortable look
Eyeye color? Hazely- greenish brown
Anany peircings/tattoos? one hole in each ear and no tattoos
14. Birthplace? Napels, Italy
15. Favorite sport? swimming
16. Favorite drink? Raspberry Kiwi Cocktail Juice
17. Favorite Flower? gerber daisies
18. Ice cream? cookies and creme
19. Store/Stores?? Good Will, Burlington Coat Factory, Fred Meyer
20. Show? Friends
21. Car? I have a car, it is an '87 Toyota Camry and I don't really have a favorite car
Music And Movies
22. Favorite singer? Rebecca St. James
23. Favorite band? Linkin' Park
24. Favorite Actor? Heath Ledger
25. Actress? Anne Hatheway
26. Favorite movies? Beauty and the Beast, Wuthering Heights, The Emperor's New Groove
27. Favorite song? "You and Me" by Lifehouse
28. which song reflects you the most? "Happy Girl" by Martina McBride
29. which song reflects your crush the most? probably "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down
30. Favorite Genre (rap, rock, pop, etc.)? I like to give all genre equal listening attention but I am proclaimed Pop Princess- right now I am listening to Americana
31. tv or music? definately music
32. Best friend? although I don't have a best friend I do have lots of really good friends
33. Funniest? toss up between Rob and Chad
34. Smartest? Kyle
35. Most trust worthy? Amanda
36. Wat’s the best quality you think you have as a friend? my loyalty, I will stick by your side even when you think you don't deserve it or even when you think you are sick of me
37. do you prefer phone, person, or im? in person is definately the way to go
38. Who did you get this from? from Amber's blog, someone random that I found interesting
39. Say something nice about that person? I don't know her but she seems fun
Posted at 01:41 pm by LarryGirl
Jun 3, 2005
And you thought you knew EVERYTHING about me...
Name: Larissa Marie Martinson (one R, two Ss, and one T in my last name between the R and the I)
Do you like it?: I like it when people can spell it correctly, some people think I am Russian or German but I am not.
Nicknames: Larry, Munchkin, and more recently Little J-Lo
Screen Names: larrygirl4u, Issa37
Birthday: December 16, 1982
Sign: Sagitarious- the one with the S that I can never remember how to spell
Location: Turner, Oregon
School: WESTERN BAPTIST COLLEGE
Status: in transition- long story short semi-seriously dating a guy who is now in Idaho and I haven't been able to contact to break it off because someone opened my eyes to reevaluate my decision
Crush: Yes, I have a special someone out there
Natural hair color: Dark Brown
Current hair color: Dark Brown- are the streaks of blonde gone yet?
Eye color: Hazel, mostly a greenish brown
Birthplace: Napels, Italy
Shoe size: 6 1/2
[ family ]
Parents: Marie-Terese Jocelyne Desfosses Martinson and Kevin James Martinson
Live with: Lydia and Yoshi
Favorite relative: my mom
[ favorites ]
Color: pastels, I am a real girly girl- I love pink and lavender
Day: my favorite day of the week is currently Fridays because I rarely have to work and something fun always happens, my favorite day of the year is my birthday because even though I am a year older it is totally an excuse to throw a party for myself, my favorite day of all time was Amanda and Chad's wedding day when I walked in the rain with a nice man who listened to parts of my life story
Month: I can tell you why I like or dislike each month- won't that be more fun?
January- returning to school is fun for me because I am a nerd but at the same time I wish break wasn't over
February- I actually can say right out that I pretty much dislike this month as much as one can dislke a month of the year- I always get a just a little bit sick, everyone is having their crazy birthdays (in fact everyone born in February is just a little insane), and Valentine's Day is hard to enjoy sometimes
March- I get busy with school and activities which is fun, but then I get REALLY busy
April- School starts winding down, but then I start studying a lot for finals and start missing my friends
May- This is usually a very relaxing month of regrouping and resocializing, but I tend to be lazy and get a touch of allergies
June- Summer has finally arrived, but I tend to have boy problems or I get even more lazy, which I hate
July- The sun is out and I can read for fun again, I feel guilty for not doing anything
August- Blackberry Season!
September- I love planning my schedule for school, but then it hits me that school is back in full swing
October- this seems a dull month, except for getting lots of candy
November- this is a pleasant time when the weather is crisp and I can wear my scarf
December- a pretty happy time of holidays and my birthday. but going home can be a pain
Song: "You and Me" by Lifehouse
Movie: 13 Going on 30
Food: Chicken patty sandwiches with cheese and bacon
Band: Linkin' Park
Season: I don't like being cold- Summer
Class: favorite class of all time- Christian Ethics, my favorite current class before school ended was probably Nature and Structure of the English Language
Teacher: in high school- Mrs. Godfrey, all time in college- Dr. Anderson, currently- Dr. Caulkins
Drink: Raspberry Ice Tea/Lemonade
TV Show: Friends
Radio Station: I try to give equal listening time to all radio stations, I am listening to Musicmatch Jukebox's The Best of the Blues station right now
Store: Burlington Coat Factory
[ this or that ]
Me/You: who is you? if you is a friend then it would be about us, but it you is just YOU then it is about me
Aol/aim: neither, because AIM doesn't even work for me beats me why
Jeans/khakis: either, but khakis are more comfortable
Tall/short: Short Rocks!
Gap/Old Navy: either, they both have pretty nice clothes but I don't think I have actually bought anything from either store and have bought most of my Gap and Old Navy things second hand at Goodwill and Value Village or Savers
Lipstick/Lipgloss: both have a certain appeal
Silver/Gold: Silver is beautiful
Alcohol/Weed: um no
[ love and relationships ]
Do you have a bf/gf?: in transition from semi-serious dating relationship to holding out for someone better
Do you have a crush?: Yes, I have a special someone that I like
How long have you liked him/her? pretty much since I first met him, about two weeks ago
Why do you like this person?: because he makes me laugh and brings energy back to my spirit, he was so nice to me and such a gentleman- I could go on, but I won't
If you're single... why are you single?: well I am not really single and I am not really taken so I don't really have much to say to this right now, but I know someone awesome is out there for me
How long was your longest relationship?: about 1 week short of 2 years
How long was your shortest relationship?: well if you could calll what I just had a relationship, it lasted for about a month
What do you miss about them?: I don't really miss any of them as much as you think or maybe as much as I should
[ the past ]
What is the one thing you would change about your past?: learn to be a better friend and not always worried about dating so much in high school
What is the biggest mistake you've made in your life?: not listening to the advice of friends about a certain guy who was just bad news
Last thing you heard: Lydia saying goodbye and see you tonight
Last thing you saw: my butterfly notepad
Last thing you said: Well I might not see you tonight because I am going to Chad and Amanda's
Who is the last person you saw?: Lydia
Who is the last person you kissed?: Shawn
Who is the last person you hugged?: Diana
Who is the last person you fought with?: my sister
Who is the last person you were on the phone with?: Stacy
What is the last TV show you saw?: CSI New York
What is the last song you heard?: "Down Home Blues" by ZZ Hill
[ the present ]
What are you wearing?: jeans and my butterfly shirt with the glitter and sheer sleeves
What are you doing?: pretty much taking this survey, writing an e-mail, and listening to music
Who are you talking to?: not a-one
What song are you listening to?: "I Thank You" by Sam & Dave
Where are you?: in my room on the floor because of lack of desk
Who are you with?: Larry the Cucumber
Are you online?: Yes
How are you feeling?: Very good in fact
Are you in a chat room?: no, those things are often evil
[ future ]
What day is it tomorrow?: Saturday
What are you going to do after this?: Go to Chad and Amanda's apt.
Who are you going to talk to?: well hopefully Chad and Amanda, tomorrow? a whole slew of people
Where are you going to go?: to their apt.
How old will you be when you graduate?: 23
What do you wanna be?: an awesome fun loving person with a degree- I have dreams
What is one of your dreams?: oh wow you read my mind! well my DREAM is to work for the American Girl Company or a community museum and find a nice apartment where I might bring a nice guy into my life, but if not that's okay too
Where will you be in 25 years?: I could be pretty much any where- I may end up just being right here in Oregon, hopefully not right HERE on the floor in this specific room in Turner, but you know what I mean
[ have you ever ]
Drank?: no, I have not
Smoked?: no, I have not
Had sex?: no
Stolen?: not like shoplifting, sometimes I steal pens and old balloons from work
Done anything illegal?: I got a speeding ticket
Wanted to die?: sometimes when I am really sick I want to die and during the summer of 2003 I was so hungry I wanted to die
Hit someone?: physically? well my sister once or twice, with my car? I have ever so slightly hit one or two parked cars but no damage
[ other ]
Do you write in cursive or print?: both
Are you a lefty or a righty?: right
What is your sexual preference?: heterosexual female saving myself for marriage
What piercings do you have?: one in each ear
Tattoos?: not a-one
Do you drive?: yes...hesitantly
Do you have glasses or braces?: glasses- yes, but I only wear them for reading and driving and sometimes working and school (well that sounds like I wear them all the time hehehe), braces be gone
Did you like this survey?: of course
Posted at 06:45 pm by LarryGirl
Mar 4, 2005
1. What is your full name? Larissa Marie Martinson
2. What color pants are you wearing? bleck! boring old blue jeans
3. What are you listening to right now? computer running sounds
4. What is the last thing you ate? a ham and cheese bagel sandwich
5. Do you wish on stars? it is rare, but if I see a shooting star I still make a wish
6. How is the weather right now? kinda gloomy but that is because people are still suffering over mid-terms
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? my mom
8. Do you like the person who sent you this? I stole it
9. How are you today? pretty good, I haven't been sleeping extremely well but I am actually really glad that it is Friday
10. Favorite drink? Raspberry Lemonade
11. Favorite sport? swimming
12. Hair color? Dark Brown, it quite possibly has unnatural streaks of blond in it still
13. Eye color? Hazelly
14. Do you wear contacts? no
15. Number of siblings? two younger ones
16. Favorite month? June, good things seem to happen to me in June
17. Favorite food? Hot dogs
18. Last movie you watched? Ever After
19. Favorite day of the year? let me pick June 22
20. What do you do to vent anger? I don't really get ANGRY, but I do get a little frustrated and if I am frustrated I usually just talk about it a lot until it passes
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? the girly pink and lavendar LEGO set, my dollhouse
22. Summer or winter? summery stuff
24. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla-y goodness, white chocolatey goodness
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? sure if they want to, I don't really e-mail them much any way
26. Who is the most likely to respond? I didn't copy it HAHAHA!! I stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27. Who is least likely to respond? Bubba
28. Living arrangements? in a cute little house in Turner, Oregon
29. What is under your bed? stuffs of lugage
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? well if Caleb still considers me a friend- I will go out on a limb and say yes- so Caleb
31. What did you do last night? studied (or tried to), watched a movie, and read Great Expectations
32. Favorite smells? Raspberry smells, tacos
33. What inspires you? literature especially Renaissance and Victorian English Literature
34 What are you afraid of? bees
35. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? buttered to the MaX!!!
36. Favorite dream car? Camero
37. Favorite flower? forget-me-nots
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
39. Can you juggle? boy have I tried, but no
40. Favorite day of the week? I concure on the Friday thing
41. Favorite TV shows: I don't really watch that many TV shows, but I love Friends and America's Next Top Model (which makes me appear shallow and conforming, but I really do like those shows)
42. What did you do on your last birthday? we had a little party with pink balloons, watced Princess Diaries 2 and played Monopoly
Posted at 02:38 pm by LarryGirl